B.S. Université Laval (2013)
M.S. Université Laval (2016), my thesis (in French) can be found
M.S. Florida Atlantic University (2018)
Numerical Methods for ODEs and PDEs
I'm especially interested in the computation of smooth invariant manifolds.
My goal is to use analytic estimates to do a-posteriori validation through existential theorems.
J.B. van den Berg, M. Breden, J.-P. Lessard and M. Murray , Continuation of homoclinic orbits in the suspension bridge equation: a computer-assisted proof , Journal of Differential Equations, Volume 264, Issue 5, 2018. (pdf here)
J.D. Mireles James and M. Murray , Chebyshev-Taylor parameterization of stable/unstable manifolds for periodic orbits: implementation and applications, International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos, Volume 27, issue 14, 2017. (pdf here)
J.D. Mireles James and M. Murray , Translation of the paper "Connaissance actuelles dans le problème des trois corps" by Ellis Strőmgren. (pdf here)
More information on my personal research can be found on
Conferences, summer School or workshop I attended:
- SIAM Conference on Applications of Dynamical Systems, Snowbird, May 2019.
- Workshop on data driven dynamics, algebraic topology, combinatorics and analysis, Montreal, April 2019
- SIAM Conference on Computational Science and Engineering, Spokane, February 2019.
- Algebraic Topology in Data Dynamics, Montana State University, July 2018.
- Introduction to dynamical systems methods for a mission design workshop, Georgia Tech, January 2018.
- 15th school on interactions between dynamical systems, geometry, and partial differential equations, Barcelona, June 2017.
- Llavefest: A Broad Perspective on Finite and Infinite Dimensional Dynamical Systems (FIDDS-17), Barcelona, June 2017.
- 2016 AIMS International Conference on Dynamical Systems, Orlando, July 2016.
- 2015 Canadian Mathematical Society winter meeting, Montreal, December 2015.
- Workshop on Rigorously Verified Computing for Infinite Dimensional Nonlinear Dynamics, Banff International Research Station, September 2014.
- Methods of Calculus (MAC-2233); Summer 2016, Spring 2017, Summer 2017, Spring 2018, Summer 2018, Fall 2018
- College Algebra (MAC 1105); Fall 2016
- Trigonometry (MAC 1114); Fall 2016
- Matrix Theory (MAX 2103); Fall 2017
- Calculus-Analytic Geometry 2 (MAC 2312); Fall 2019